Russian scholarships for the 2015/2016 academic year
REPUBLIQUE DU CAMEROUN
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
MINISTERE DE L'ENSEIGNEMENT SUPERIEUR
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
Direction de l’Assistance et des Œuvres Universitaires
The Minister of Higher Education hereby announces to the general public and prospective applicants that the Russian government is offering 16 scholarships for the 2015/2016 academic year.
02 scholarships for Master's and Doctorate levels.
Awards are open in the following domains; Mathematics, Computer and Computer Sciences, Geosciences, Biological Sciences, Architecture, Mining, Gas and Petroleum, Applied Geology, physical Training and Sports, Biomedical Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Naval Construction and Maritime Transport.
- Candidates should be of Cameroonian nationality (both sexes);
- Candidates should be in good health both physically and mentally;
- Candidates should be holders of GCE A/L or Baccalaureate with at least a fairly good grade or AB for the ﬁrst cycle;
- Candidates should be holders of a ﬁrst Degree, a Master's degree. or a Doctorate degree with an AB or fairly good marks at least for post university studies;
- Candidates should be 22 years at most for the ﬁrst cycle and 32 years at most for the post graduate levels.
The application file should comprise the following:
- A handwritten stamped application addressed to the Minister of Higher Education with your ﬁeld of study chosen, sex, age, region of origin and two telephone numbers clearly stated;
- An application form to be downloaded and printed on the following link rs.qov.rulsites]default/files/anketa.pdf:
- A certiﬁed copy of birth certiﬁcate dated not more than 3 months;
- A certiﬁcate of Nationality;
- Certiﬁed copies of GCE O/L and A/L or BEPC, Probatoire and Bac with transcripts;
- A Report cards for forms 5, Lower and Upper 6”‘ for GCE A/L holders;
- Certiﬁed copies of University Degrees;
- A detailed curriculum vitae;
- A study plan or a research project of two pages written in the Russian language (for post university studies);
- A medical certiﬁcate with HIV/AIDS test.
- A photocopy of a valid passport or a receipt indicating that you have applied for one;
- 04 most recent 4 x 4 passport size photograph with your address and signature behind; g
Candidates are advised to submit 2 copies of the completed application (01 original+ O1 photocopy) at the MINESUP, Department of Student Assistance and
Welfare, 15”‘ floor, room 1504 latest 13 March at 15:30.
NB: All information related to the application procedure as well as the list of institutions of Higher Education in Russia is available on the following website:
NB: Incomplete ﬁles will be rejected.